Our providers participate with most of the major insurance carriers:
- AARP UHC Medicare Complete
- Americhoice/United HC Medicaid
- Beech Street
- Horizon NJ Health
- Humana PPO Choice & HMO
- Religious Order of Jehovah Witnesses
- RR Medicare
- Three Rivers
- United Healthcare
Thank you for choosing ESSI for your procedure.
Soon after you are scheduled for surgery, we will contact your insurance carrier for verification of your insurance. After identifying the extent of your coverage we can determine your financial responsibility. Any fee’s that are incurred include the use of operating room, supplies and nursing care provided during your procedure at the facility. These fees are in addition to the amount paid to your surgeon for their services. We can assure you that we will make every effort to maximize your insurance coverage and reduce your out-of-pocket expense.
We will advise you of any and all financial responsibilities in advance of your surgery to ensure your complete understanding. Please note that any copays, outstanding deductibles, and coinsurance will be collected prior to the time of surgery. If your insurance plan requires a referral, it is your obligation to obtain this for your services or your surgery may be postponed. For your convenience, we accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, checks, and money orders. Payment arrangements must be made prior to surgery.
Occasionally you may be billed for extra services incurred during surgery that are not anticipated in advance. An example of those services could be an implant that is placed by your surgeon, anesthesia administered for certain procedures, or an unusual medicine, etc. Should you have any questions regarding billing, please feel free to contact our billing department before your surgery date at (732) 510-2575 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am-5pm. We will be happy to assist you!
- physician services provided in the facility are not included in the facility’s charges; –
- physicians who provide services in the facility may or may not participate with the same health benefits plans as the facility;
- the covered person should check with the physician arranging for the facility services to determine the health benefits plans in which the physician participates;
- the covered person should contact their carrier for further consultation on those costs
Additional Services Provided
Anesthesia and Lab services:
Ideal Lab LLC
307 Paterson Hamburg Turnpike
Wayne, NJ 07470
760 Westchester Ave
Rye Brook, NY 10573
NYEE Department of Pathology
310 East 14th Street
NY, NY 10003
Physicians’ Practice Management Corporation
PO BOX 1849
Lewiston, ME 04241-1849